Sunday 7 June 2009

My MANy Bags Sales Updates #26


'On Pedder' Sale Has Started!

Discreet with no huge sale signage...but lots of goodies for the ladies at On Pedder, Ngee Ann City...and then some for pro 'gender bending' men:-) Givenchy, Azzedine Alaia, Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Miu Miu and many more....all up for grabs at markdown prices since Friday.

Lots of bags, shoes and accessories. The ladies will be happy. The men...like me..just get envious.

Seems all the big brand names have begun their end of season stock clearance...what is left now....my most anticipated sale event... Club 21 sale! Stay tune here for sale update on this:-P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea how much the discount % starts from?

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Discounts starts from 30% onwards. Certain brands like Miu Miu has more.

Judi said...

I am a staff from OnPedder and I read your blog daily. :)
Just so you know, the sale hasn't started yet. The sale are for selective brands only. The exact sale date is on 11th. Hope to see you there. :)

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hi Judi,

thanks for the update!:-) BTW, are you working back end or in the store?

I will say hi if I drop by the store and you are there! There's something I wanna get there:-P

Judi said...

I am working in the boutique itself as a part timer. I am really young by the way. Hahha! But most of the time, you will see me at Stuart Weitzman instead, or otherwise Christian Louboutin. I run about you see. Haha! Seee you thereeee :)