Wednesday, 17 June 2009
My MANy Bags Sales Updates #29
Browns Fashion Sale Starts 18 June 09!
Just got news that Browns Fashion, one of the most exciting luxury retailers in London will be starting their end of season sales tommorrow, 18 June 2009!
Take advantage of UK's lower prices for luxury brands, VAT exemption for overseas orders and a weaker GBP exchange rate to grab sought-after labels such as Lanvin, Ann Demeulemeester, Junya Watanabe, Number Nine, Balenciaga and many more! They stock menswear as well as womenswear. So ladies this time you are not left out! Browns Fashion also ships internationally:-)
Here's my top picks for the sale....oh gosh, how am I going to save any money if sale information keeps 'bombarding' me! Temptations, temptations...
Prices are before sale discounts. (I presume they will range from 30% to 40% off). Click here to go to the website.
1) Lanvin Ruched Details Blazer - £1235. The ruched detailing is ingenious, the material luxurious and they use actual horn buttons. This warrants the high price. And if you can find one your size at a sale...grab it!
2) Lanvin Nylon Purple Trainers- £300. The best time to buy the expensive Lanvin trainers is during a sale:-) This purple one is unique and adds colour to your outfit without being overpowering.
3) Number (N)ine Cardigan With Pocket Detail- £530. I got this at Club 21 Mens but in another lovely brown colour. 50% silk, 50% cashmere...soft to the skin and drapes fluidly over your body. Intricate details such as the silk pockets on the waistline and pointelle detail on the cuff of the long sleeves are beautiful and unique!
4) Number (N)ine Jacquard Shorts- £670. Perfect match with the above cardigan, classic take on cropped trosusers:-) The buckle detail on the back is interesting as does the eye catching blue pocket trim.
5) Junya Watanabe Reversible Blazer- £690. Two styles in one blazer! Both looks are cool:-)
6) YSL Tweed Jacket- £1235. You can never go wrong with YSL. It's elegant and timeless chic. Love the trim on the colours and pockets.
7) Ann Demeulemeester Cardigan- £375. Slouchy and nonchalant, comfortable and stylish for summer.
8) Ann Demeulemeester Sandals With Ankle Tie and Toe Loop- £250. One of the most eye catching sandal designs for this season. Looks great with shorts or cropped pants.