Thursday, 18 June 2009
My MANy Bags Sales Updates #30
Matches Fashion Goes On Sale Now!
Another reputable UK based retailer has join in the end of season sales! Matches Fashion is having markdowns on their online website at up to 50% discount! Hurry!:-P Grab great bargains from Balenciaga, Lanvin, Missoni, YSL, Martin Margiela, Acne, Bottega Veneta and many more!
There are many goodies I have spotted...I will post my top picks later.
Happy shopping! Click here to start your shopping conquests at Matches Fashion!
Update: My top picks for the sale as below:-P
Sale season is the best time to stock up on luxurious knits. Think cashmere, silk....soft, light-weight knits are perfect for summer, and they even last you thru winter!
So I have picked out quite a number of gorgeous knits from Matches Fashion. They run out of sizes fast! My size is no longer available. Perhaps some of you lucky ones will find your size.
1) Burberry Prorsum Cashmere Cardigan - now £338 (was £558). As seen on the runway...slouchy unpolished nonchalance at its best!
2) Burberry Prorsum Sheer Cable Knit Cardigan - now £198 (was £298). Another runway piece to be had! Perfect for wearing under coats and jackets. The long length creates an interesting silhouette.
3) Lanvin Silk Cardigan - now £318 (was £458). Again, Lanvin pieces are timeless. So grab it while you have the chance!
4) Bottega Veneta Navy and White Trim Cardigan - now £398 (was £595). Although this cardigan is cotton, but the interesting design warrants a place in your wardrobe. Bottega Veneta is classic!
5) Acne Tassel Loafers - now £118 (was £238). Bright cheery yellow for those happy feet in summer:-)
6) Gucci 'The Holiday' Short Sleeve Shirt - £158 (was £268). The prints tells a story of holiday at its best. So this shirt will definitely keep the wearer and its admirer smiling:-)
Source: Matches Fashion