Monday, 22 June 2009
My MANy Bags Sales Updates #31
Mulberry Online Sale Preview Starts 23 June 2009!
All Mulberry fans, boys and gals alike...retrieve those emergency, DEFCON 5 credit cards:-P...time to unite and save the world economy all over again!
This time, the long anticipated Mulberry online sale will commence on 23 June 2009, 0900hrs GMT with a sale preview. On top of the discounts offered, purchase during the preview will entitle you with an extra 10% off the discounted price. So shop shop and do more shopping! Markdowns will range from 30% to 50% (UK full retail prices is already cheaper than Asia's, so sales will be an even better deal!).
Click on this link to get to the sale preview site. (The site will only be activated on the sale date). I got an amazing Large Bayswater at a great price during last season's sale:-P Mulberry do ship internationally!
Thanks to the kind ladies of Mulberry, I have received info about the bags up for sale. And my...some really good deals and gorgeous pieces are beckoning. Here's my picks...this time for the ladies too, since their women's bags are exceptionally appealing this season.
For the boys:
1) Mulberry Taylor Tote In Denim Ticking - Now £196 (50% off from £395!). Smart and casual, perfect for a day out in town in handsome stripe denim ticking fabric. I have the Meygan Holdall in this material and I love it. So light-weight and roomy. Now at 50% off...even more reasons to grab this!
2) Mulberry Antony Holdall - Now £290 (50% off from £595!). For the boys who want a bag for the office and keep that laptop and documents, this bag is the perfect choice. Definitely worthy of the boardroom. Comes in classic Mulberry colours of Oak, Chocolate and black. Must buy now at 50% off!
3) Mulberry Eliot Holdall - Now £416 (30% off from £595!). The Eliot holdall is a brilliant companion to the gym. And with colours like white, blue and deep red, it is fun and will be a timeless piece to take you places.
For the ladies:
1) Mulberry Jenah Shoulder Bag - Now £346 (50% off from £695!). I love the gold colour with the interesting juxtaposition of cracked leather and smooth soft leather. The chain handle is a classic and timeless design that will look perfectly at home for glamourous evenings! Comes in black and silver too.
2) Mulberry Shimmy Tote - Now £408 (40% off from £681!). Love shimmy! It's glamourous with the oversize hardware. Versatile for day as well as night. And a shoulder strap means another style to carry. Chic bag for sure:-)
3) Mulberry Bayswater Clutch - Now £346 (30% off from £495!). It's a clutch and a shoulder bag. What more can you ask of duality in function and design. Gorgeous, sexy lipstick red is my favourite.
4) Mulberry Ava Clutch with Chain - (original price £485) I am not sure what discount this lovely clutch will be. But grab it in exotic snakeskin to feel luxurious. An eye catcher for evenings and parties:-) The pink one is simply exotic and sweet.
There are others bags going for markdowns as well. And lucky ladies, you even have shoes going for up to 62% discount (The buckle boot in pebbled and cracked leather). Ready-To-Wear pieces go as much as 50% off too. But those can only be bought at the actual Mulberry stores.
Womens Ready to Wear (50%)
Mens Ready to Wear (50%)
Leather Bags (30-50%)
Small Leather Goods (30-70%)
Let us all rejoice in 'retail therapy', Mulberry style. Once again, thanks to Mulberry for all the exciting sales info.
(On a last note, anyone who buys anything during the sales, update and send pics to me!:-) Love to share your 'shopping loot' to other bag fans:-P)