Friday 25 September 2009

Kevin Goes To Burberry #10


Shoe 'Orgasm' Thursday...

My short stay in paris is coming to an end and I will be heading back to UK in a few hours time...

But thankfully, yesterday's morning of Parisian shopping has bear good results. One of the highlights was to visit the Givenchy store at Rue St. Honore. Amazing shop with impressive decor sales staff. I had a SHOE ORGASM when I saw the elusive Givenchy Bondage Lace-ups in leather and elastic straps. There is also a back zipper detail which is amazing! This is shoe heaven...it's so beautiful and one of a kind. I had to use up all my willpower to resist the temptation to bring this pair of shoe home (had something else in mind already:-P)!

Retailing at Euro 525. Now available at Givenchy Paris:-P Hurry!

7 comments:

Couture Prince said...

Those shoes are to DIE for!

Emerson said...

They are to die for! Did they have the taller version as well? If so, do you remember their price? Can´t believe you didn't buy these.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hi Emerson,

yes they do have the tall version. Did not enquire about the price. But it is definitely more expensive. I was very tempted. Had to give up on this one as I am running out of luggage space and also becos I am moving around so much...need to cap the weight I carry. so sad huh? I love those shoes!

Kevin

Nico said...

Those shoes are beautiful. Givenchy makes some of the one-of-a-kind shoes. IT's a definite fall item.

SE@N said...

gorgeous shoes, but wait...what do you have in mind that is not Givenchy? perhaps Hermes, or BALMAIN ???

Emerson said...

Hi Kevin,

I've been obsessing over these since the first photos from the runway show was released. Got a pair of the buckled derbys Givenchy released this spring, and I absolutely love them! Too bad their shoes are so hard to find.

Really like your blog, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Correction : It's Faubourg St Honore & not Rue St Honore, there's a difference.