Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Material Boy #333


Below: A must have accessory for Fall Winter 2009 if your climate allows! Of all the Snood styles offered by Burberry, this single coloured chunky knit version is my favourite:-P
(Price: £175)







Below: Or the very distinctive Burberry checks version in the softest cashmere? This one feels divine over bare skin... (Price: £125 - £195)






Below: Or a somewhat 'ethnic' patterned version that still look equally stunning:-P It's a lazy man's answer to wearing great looking neckwear for winter! Loop over and you are ready to go:-) (Price: £150 – £175)




Burberry Snood Fall Winter 2009

In my opinion, if I were to pick a key piece of Fall Winter 2009 accessory for men, it will have to be the Burberry Snood. This is one of the most distinctive accessory to come out of the very varied Fall Winter 2009 men's collections. Not only is the Snood something very practical to wear, it simply looked fabulous on anyone. It is also such a convenient and versatile piece of winter garment that allows you to wear it in all occasions during winter months. And yes, lucky you if you are living in a country with seasons, unlike Singapore. I would have snapped one up for myself if the Singapore climates allow for winter dressing:-P A lazy man's version of a scarf, but ultra chic one is definitely a keeper when it can lasts you many many seasons.

Burberry's offering of snoods is the best I have seen and touch. Made from the finest, softest materials of comfy cashmere and wool, I almost do not want to take it off once I feel it around my neck. You may pay a higher price for Burberry's snood, but aren't comfort well worth the money? The colour palette for the Burberry snood collection includes trench, plum, sand, grey melange and black as well as innovations of the Burberry trademark check. The soft texture of this accessory compliments well with Burberry's Fall Winter men's collection which are emotive with a nostalgic look at the Burberry heritage while being modern and innovative.

My top favourite among the many styles offered has to be the knitted versions in single colour. It's chunky and easy to match anything. I wish I am travelling during winter months so I can wear that! Someone sponsor me an air ticket to Europe again!:-P

Invest in your very own Burberry Snood either by getting it from the stores or Burberry's website here:-P Prices starts from £125 (not bad for a fashion piece which seem destined to be a true classic!)

Source: Burberry
Retail price: From £125. Where to buy:
Burberry Website

1 comment:

SE@N said...

I saw one at H&M ($25) but didn't get it because BKK is way too hot for the snood...