Tuesday 13 October 2009

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #59


Below: PS. Croc skin or snake skin? I'd take both please...




Proenza Schouler: PS...Once More 'I Love U'!

Yes, it's time to see more Proenza Shouler's gorgeous PS1 bag in action! This time in exotic skins of crocodile and snake:-P I have been a huge fan of this bag design, but seeing it in exotic leathers just fuels my 'lust' for this bag even more! I need one PS1 bag...like NOW!

See more PS1 bag in action here and here.

Source: Lane Crawford (by Jak and Jil), Wayne Tippetts

4 comments:

oh fudge said...

to be honest, I don't get this bag. it's too small.

and it's so. freaking. expensive. the suede one runs for almost 1500 EUR already. you can buy an Hermès Evelyne with that money.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Not every Hermès bag is nice. The Hermes Evelyn is somewhat tacky to me with the huge perforated logo, like a BTW, here's a reject from the design department that we can sell for less. Probably for logo wannabes, I guess. PS1 bag has a nice design and the large ones are pretty okay for a guy. It's expensive, but it is what makes the bag exclusive:-P

oh fudge said...

LOL! reject!

no, I was just citing an example. I wouldn't want an Evelyne either.

I'm still a HAC guy. :-)

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

I trust you will have good taste:-) HAC is a great choice! Me want one too!