Tuesday 17 November 2009

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #56


Below: Viktor and Rolf Spring Summer 2010 Menswear... Love it!





Below: I need that dual layer collar blue stripe shirt! Or the entire look! The dotty shoes are hawt:-)


Below: The subtle reveal of 'boxer shorts'?!?! I find this look very interesting, while not being tacky and exhibitionist:-)





Viktor And Rolf Spring Summer 2010 Menswear

Such a pity Club 21 Mens Singapore do not carry Viktor and Rolf anymore. I absolutely adore the new Spring Summer 2010 mens collection by this 'quaint' Dutch label. The past few seasons have been a tad too over the top for regular guys to pull off, but this upcoming Spring Summer 2010 season is a winner in my books. Relaxed casual styles with their signature twist. I love those double layer shirt collars. Even the lace-up shoes are a sight to behold. I dig almost everything from the collection. Very wearable and the fabrics seem so appropriate for warm climates like Singapore's.

I am also paying particular attention to the look where the 'boxer shorts waist band' is revealed above the pants. Subtle controlled detail disorder as they call it...:-) but nonetheless very interesting. I am not sure if that is part of the shirt but I like it. It may seem like a 'cheesy+ exhibitionist' concept, but Viktor and Rolf pulled it off well in their own 'gentleman-ly' way. The subdued colour ways which is perfectly matched helps in bringing a cohesive visual transition, and does not make the outfit tacky at all. Sunday brunch in quaint Englishmen ways, anyone for tea?

Viktor and Rolf can be purchased online at The Corner.

Source: Hypebeast

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The dotted navy shoes are the must buy from this collection. I want them now!