Saturday 7 November 2009

My MANy Bags News #148


Below: Who's that girl??!?... Gemma Ward now...



Below: Gemma Ward then...ohlala...


Below: Gemma Ward in Dolce & Gabbana...


Gemma Ward Now And Then...

Gemma Ward was once the face many fashion designers sought after. After moving away from the modelling industry for a while...I have to say I was kinda surprised at her present look now.

Please do not give up! We want you back on the covers of Vogue again! You can do it, come back as a shinning star, polished and minus all the 'extras' soon:-P

Source: Fashion Spot, Bryan Boy

2 comments:

Davine said...

I found that if I want to gain weight, I simply have to eat till I can´t eat anymore and not merely till my hunger is sated. I am kind of in an internship at the moment so I am not eating very much and lost about 4 kilos in a weak or two.

Unknown said...

She had a daughter. She's not hulk size. You're just used to the model figure she once had.