Monday 25 January 2010

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #84


Below: Click on pics to enlarge...







Balenciaga Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaign: The Full Series

I posted an imagery of Balenciaga's Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaign a while ago. So without further ado, the full series of the gorgeous ad campaign for one of my most favourite collection to date! Such strong graphic style with a bold statement. Nicolas' design inspirations are always remote, meaning he rarely copies. I love his drive to push fashion forward, and he always had extensive research on fabrics. I am also impressed with his mix of leather and sheer materials for a hard and soft contrast. I can't even start talking about those shoes... it's even more genius:-)

Source: Sean Inc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the urban elegance of this Balenciaga.
And also the simpleness of this campaign.