Tuesday 5 January 2010

Ad Campaign And Catalogues #72


Below: Balenciaga Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaign. Click on pic to enlarge for better view...


Balenciaga Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaign

I know I have been posting a lot of Balenciaga lately. Maybe I am on a Balenciaga high right now. So after looking thru the web for new Balenciaga information, I found this... a peek at the new Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaign featuring models, Iselin, Lisanne, Mirte and Patricia. The ads were taken by Steven Meisel.

Do you like it? I find the collection very contemporary, bold and fresh. But this ad reeks of a retro feel, like it came out of the pages of an 80's magazine. The lighting seems to be a bit flat as well. The saving grace, the cast and the powerful clothes that makes a visual impact. Who would not like those killer looking heels/boots!

Will update here when I get more ads from the same series.

I am bias here, anything Balenciaga is love:-P So I am looking forward to see more!

Source: The Fashion Spot

No comments: