Wednesday 24 February 2010

Did You Watch The Burberry FW2010 Womens Show Yesterday?




Did You Guys Catch The Live Stream Yesterday?

I tried to, but my computer does not seem to be able to receive the streaming (I hate my Singnet broadband connection!). But even from twitter, facebook comments of viewers all over the world, you can feel the buzz and excitement.

Here's a few looks for those who miss it, like poor me... of what's in store for the coming collection:-) Once I get the official runway pictures, will post it...

Source: WWD

2 comments:

XIAN said...

i saw the whole runway show! it was awesome. and omg i love ur blog. i'm a new reader. =P and i love ur clothes. but omg the weather in malaysia is so warm and humid i dont think i can carry those. =(

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Good for you Xian! Welcome to my blog:-)