Wednesday 17 March 2010

Gender Bender #59




Stella McCartney Washed Canvas And Rope Belt

Summer time calls for some breezy sailing looks for lounging on the yacht while soaking in some sun and sea. And I found the perfect belt to round off your island hoping adventure with a touch of sophisticated glamour. This Stella McCartney Washed Canvas And Rope Belt in white and gold gets my vote:-) The white colour and rope material adds just the right touch for a nautical theme. The gold hardware splashes you with glamour befitting your luxurious yacht. Made for ladies, but guys call easily pull this off. At first glance, who would have guessed this is meant for ladies since the belt buckle is neutral in design and the belt spot a smart utilitarian look with no girly details.

I can see it matching perfectly with khaki pants and navy shorts. A refreshing break away from your conventional leather strap designs.

However, the belt is pricey considering it's all canvas and rope. And white canvas do get stained easily. But when you love something this much, can mere reasons like these deter you to purchase at all? I think not. At least not in my case:-P I want the belt... just need to find the $ which is always the most crucial reason on whether you make a successful shopping acquisition. Looking forward to the day when lady luck bless me with lottery wins and I can buy anything I like!:-) For now, I better work my butt off to make those $:-p

Source: Net-a-porter

Retail price: £264.09 (without VAT). Where to buy:
Net-a-porter

No comments: