Wednesday 24 March 2010

Gender Bender #60


Below: Chanel Quilted Denim Sneakers, I am sure Mr Karl's 'boy muse', Baptiste Biabiconi will approve! (Click to enlarge pic for better details)


Chanel Quilter Denim Sneakers

If I am as blessed as 'Cinderella', then this shoe should be fit my feet:-) Who can ever resist a Chanel? I love this pair of Chanel Quilter Denim Sneakers from the Spring Summer 2010 Accessories Collection. The signature Chanel quilting effect is achieved with denim fabric which makes the shoe have a decadent, rough luxe look. Flat rubber sole, reminiscent of your comfy but less chic Converse shoes, this luxe version definitely get big nods for fashionistas who wants to flaunt their style statement even during off-time. I love it because it's Chanel. It's a versatile expensive footwear for shorts or running about town! Now what size does Chanel shoes run till? I know I would grab one if the size is right!

Retails for US$650.

Source: Chanel

1 comment:

Soon Jeremy said...

omG! This is really a must-have pair of sneakers. But then I'm saving up for the Jimmy Choo high top sneakers which is coming out this May. Which one???