Friday 12 March 2010

The Material Boy #374


Lanvin Cris Cross Green Leather Sandals

Hot summer weather calls for emergency cooling footwear to pair off those summer looks... so after my lust for Louis Vuitton's Messenger Sandals, I found another LOVE:-)

Lanvin's Cris Cross Leather Sandals comes in a gorgeous green colour (military greens are the rage now!) and done in a simple but interesting woven leather design. I love the heel strap and the slightly taller than usual heel of the sandal. I can imagine myself treading on these all over sunny island resorts... basking in the luxury of a much needed vacation (yes, I am in need of another holiday again!:-) I think throwing on a olive green shirt like that one from LV with some Khaki shorts will be perfect to ride on the military chic:-P

Source: Browns Fashion

Retail price: £340. Where to buy: Browns Fashion

2 comments:

oh fudge said...

so pricey for a pair of sandals.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't get it why pair of sandals costs same amount like lace-ups or sneakers etc. It's just sole ja few narrow leather starps -nothing else. It's like buying air.