Thursday 18 March 2010

My MANy Bags News #206



DKNY Spring 2010 Show, 18 March 2010

After doing a creative presentation at an ex prison compound for CK Calvin Klein, Club 21 is again throwing another fabulous event at the Ferrari Showroom tonight. I wonder will it grab as much media exposure as CK's one of a kind 'Prison' presentation?

Hope it will be just as fun! Angelababy (Hong Kong) and Godfrey Gao (Taiwan) will grace the party:-)

DKNY's Spring collection is themed City in Bloom. A collection stroked with vibrant florals, scribbles and bold abstracts in a frenzy of fresh summer hues. Clothes that are full of joy and colours, celebrating the dynamism of urban life.

Me and friends are headed down tonight. Will take as many pics as I can:-)

Source: DKNY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go! Do you think they'll let in a delusional 14 year old blogger?

Anonymous said...

SHIT! I SHOULD HAVE RSVPED TO GO!!!!!!!!