Sunday 4 July 2010

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #115


Below: Caroline from fame streetstyle blog, Stockholm Streetstyle carrying her black Céline Leather Cabas...



Below: And her 'bag twin' from Paris...:-P



Below: I am seriously lusting this python version with 2 side zips from Céline's Fall Winter 2010 collection...


Below: I hope my 'Python' version is just faux python skin and hence will not costs as much as this (as seen on Matchesfashion's website!)...


Below: If all else fails due to 'budget' issues, I will gladly settle for this navy leather version... it's just as gorgeous:-)


Below: Yes, this is made for ladies, but the understated and no frills design means guys with gusto can pull it off! Kwannam from 'We Could Grow Up Together' is good proof! Love his green version:-)


Céline Leather Cabas

I am an avid fan of this simple bag design from Cèline, since I own one and am planning to acquire another in the upcoming Fall Winter 2010 season. Not only is the bag made with functionality in mind, it is also understated chic with a very affordable price tag. It does not help too (in resisting ownership temptation) when the Leather Cabas is offered in so many varied colours and materials, reinforcing it's appeal.

Check out pics of these lovely ladies each spotting this gorgeous bag. This is probably the first time I have seen the cabas on streetstyle blogs. Lovely! If you have not gotten yours, you probably should!

Source: Céline, Stockholm Streetstyle, Matches Fashion

No comments: