Monday 4 October 2010

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #162


Below: Céline's Cruise 2011 bags, especially the updated leather cabas has yet again tempt my shopping dollars! I want this grey canvas and leather version. Love the contrast in material textures! Minimally fabulous!







Below: A new proportion of the leather cabas with longer handles for shoulder carrying:-) Finally...



Below: The signature luggage tote which sees many women going gaga over gets new brighter shades next cruise season...



Below: Absolute must have clutches with contrasting panels... I want!



Below: Or iphone case? Must have!


Céline Spring 2011 Bags And Accessories

Having seen Phoebe Philo's Spring Summer 2011 collection, it affirms her status as the high priestess of minimal, practical dressing that many women desires.

So here's a look at her Spring 2011 (or Cruise 2011) bags and accessories which sees updates of the now signature leather cabas in many different brighter hued shades as well and contrasting materials. Lemon yellow python, grey canvas, rouge red... all made for a more upbeat collection injecting freshness and departing from her usual sombre colour tones. There is even a new proportion of the tall leather cabas with longer handles that accommodates shoulder carrying. No more sore arms!

The luggage tote which has now been coveted by the most fashionable women all over the world gets updated in canvas with a vermilion orange colour. Perfect for a colourful spring ahead without get too over the top.

There are also pouches/clutches with contrasting leather colour panels which I want to grab one myself come next year. They are so versatile and simple which helps to transcend style and trends. How about an iphone case in the most vibrant green and yellow? I hope that fits an iphone 4 cos I want it already!

Which ones is your pick? Or are you as undecided as me, cos I want almost all:-P

Good work Phoebe! Looking forward to the seeing what accessories u have in store for Spring Summer 2011! Updates to come when I get the pics:-)

Source: Céline

3 comments:

Nico said...

celine really made a comeback after a few not so good seasons. i guess team philo is making a difference in women's fashion. mcgibbon is doing the same at chloe (which also experienced a major turnover). celine FTW, but i hafta rationalize philo's super minimalism.

Shane B said...

The cabas is definitely more user-friendly for a guy. I've looking for the one made of navy suede that you posted a while ago but seems no where to find

we could grow up 2gether said...

me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want me want