Wednesday 5 October 2011

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #186


Below: The oversized Valentino Rockstud Leather Clutch seems to have gathered quite a few fans during Paris Fashion Week SS2012. Besides stylist Elisa Nalin, Model
Frida Gustavsson was photographed clutching her stunning red coloured version...

Below: Even Alexa Chung have been spotted holding her taupe version... I want the bag!
More Valentino Rockstud Leather Clutch Spotting: Frida Gustavsson And Alexa Chung

Further to my post yesterday about the fabulous Valentino Oversized Rockstud Leather Clutch... more pics of fashion stars and models carrying the bag surfaced today.

Model Frida Gustavsson was photographed clutching her stunning red coloured version and Alexa Chung holding on to her taupe clutch during Paris Fashion Week SS2012.

Is this the next 'Hit Bag' that will get everyone going 'head over heels' for? Time will tell. Meanwhile, I just know I want it:-P

Check out more pics of the bag on my facebook fanpage.
'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Stockholm Streetstyle

No comments: