Friday 17 February 2012

The Material Boy #522


Below: Prada's highly sought after dancing couples print is now on their highly functional Printed Nylon Tote! I want one!
Below: Comes in many colours and prints, from couples to florals... it's a fun and easy bag to use all the time! Ladies, time to iove the pink 'PINK WEST' motif:-P

Prada Spring Summer 2012 Printed Nylon Tote With Saffiano Calf Leather Details

My most anticipated bag of the season has surfaced! Yay... these lightweight and roomy Prada Printed Nylon Tote first appeared 2 seasons ago and has since become a staple in their bag collection. At a very affordable price point and updated with amazing prints each season, these bags are true collectibles. Most importantly, I give thumbs up for their functionality. Being crease/water resistant nylon, simple and lightweight, they make great travel bags or weekend shopper totes:-) I used mine all the time and never get tire of it. (measures L 14.17" H 14.96" D 7.87" and comes with a useful internal zip pocket)

I have a version in blue geometric Arabic print and now I want these SS2012 versions featuring Prada's ultra fun and quirky dancing couples print! There's even a 'pink west' motif which girls will covet too. If humanoid illustrations is not your cup of tea, go for the floral prints in varied colours... kitsch is chic this SS2012!

Retails for USD395 or approx. SGD560. Not to be missed.

More pics of Prada's Printed Nylon Totes on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Prada

No comments: