Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Material #534


Below: I need these Fall 2012 Céline Cabas Phantom, love the shape and side tassels!
 Below: Full leather versions looking promising too!
 Below: Perhaps not this furry version... feels like you are carrying a roadkill:-P
Céline Fall 2012 Cabas Phantom

More Céline bags to obsess over! Fall 2012 will send these beautiful Céline Cabas Phantom to our beloved Céline stores:-) I am already the proud owner of several Céline Cabas totes...and hence so desperately needed a new bag design to continue my love for Phoebe Philo's creations. The Cabas Phantom fits just that void and more. Spotting a more trapeze silhouette, with 2 tassels loosing spilling over the sides... it's nonchalant chic with no frills but packs lots of style.

I love the bi-coloured version in brown calfskin and blue suede. This bag is headed straight to next season's wishlist!

Meanwhile, also check out the entire range of upcoming Fall 2012 bags from Céline on my facebook fanpage. Be prepared to get seriously tempted. Don't say I didn't warn you:-)

More pics of Céline Fall 2012 bags on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Céline

No comments: