Monday 1 April 2013

Ad Campaigns And Catalogues #283


Below: For Givenchy's Pre-Fall 2013 Mens Shoes, woven leather seems to be a key design theme, with contrasting coloured leather weave that creates a strong graphic appeal. I especially love those derby lace-ups and boots with stud details around the soles. I am sure many fans will make a beeline for them when they hit the stores later in the year!
 

Givenchy Pre-fall 2013 Mens Accessories: Shoes (Part 2)

Are you ready to get some attention come Pre-fall 2013? If your answer is yes, these Givenchy Pre-fall 2013 mens shoes are your must haves. For the coming pre-fall 2013, Givenchy is obsessed with woven leather and monochrome colours accented with striking reds. Bottega Veneta better take heed, Givenchy’s diagonal woven leather is not only graphically appealing with their contrasting colours, but they also come with studs that adds a new level of street cool!

Choose from boots to derby lace-ups to rubber sole slip-ons... I think I could wear a pair in every design. But if I have to make a decision for just a single pair, my heart is definitely set aflutter with the ‘fetish-inducing’ lace material derby shoes that is seductively sexy and unique.

Which pair will you be eyeing when these shoes hit the stores in the 3rd quarter of this year?

Below: Besides woven leather, metal details or 'fetish inducing' lace material are also noteworthy designs that is worth consideration... I want the lace material pair:-P

More pics of Givenchy's PreFall 2013 Mens Accessories: Shoes (Part 2) on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Givenchy

No comments: