Thursday 5 September 2013

Loewe 24H Amazona Bag, Large Portfolio and Napa Leather Backpack

Below: With my birthday month fast approaching, it's time to plan that ultimate birthday treat... and Loewe has got 3 items that will be incredible self pampering for myself:-P I want the Amazona 24H Bag...especially in this gorgeous and unique ocean blue colour!
Below: The large leather portfolio looked exquisite and handsome for any birthday dinners!:-P

Potential Birthday Treats: Loewe 24H Amazona Bag, Large Portfolio And Napa Leather Backpack

October is near, and that means my birthday is fast approaching...  So it’s time again to start planning my birthday treats:-) They say early bird gets the worm:-P What should I get this year for my birthday? Choices, choices, choices... shortlisting potential birthday treats is just as exciting as living the big day!

First up on my ‘self pressie’ shortlist... some Loewe luxury to add to the birthday cheer. I had wanted an Amazona 24H Bag for the longest time, but the new Fall Winter 2013 Ocean blue colour might just make me commit to this buying resolution. Unusual colour that breaks away from the classic blacks and browns. A bag that is truly iconic in a modern fresh colour:-)

Besides Amazona 24H Bag, I can also settle for the handsome Large leather portfolio clutch bag that features a deep red lining, multiple compartment and best of all, sumptuous smooth calf leather construction with exquisite silver hardware. A handy size of 35.2cm width and 27.8cm height, this zip around portfolio case can keep aplenty while looking birthday event appropriate.

Last but not least, perhaps the time is now to put to rest my backpack dilemma. Never a fan until recently (since the influx of guys opting for these hands-free companion)... Loewe’s napa leather designs with ultra luxurious all leather outlook affirmed that a backpack is in order for me.

What will I get in the end? Before I get to that decision, more options first. But these 3 Loewe beauties are definitely hot on my wishlist.

Below: Is it finally time for me to succumb to the backpack? Definitely a yes, if it is this Loewe Napa Leather Backpack! Will make a great birthday treat for myself:-)

Source: Loewe

No comments: