Thursday 12 December 2013

Prada Pre-Spring 2014 Gifts Collection

Below: Add instant tropical vacation fun with Prada's Hawaiian Holiday inspired 'Pre-Spring 2014' Gifts Collection... I love the fun leaves and floral luggage tags to decorate any bags!
 Below: Only Prada can turn kitsch to chic... these luggage tags makes joyful gifts for Christmas...just in time for year end getaways!

Hawaiian Vacation Inspired: Prada Pre-Spring 2014 Gifts Collection

Fall Winter 2013 is fast coming to an end with end of season sales starting everywhere and new resort merchandise invading the stores. With Christmas coming, we will be spoilt for choice on gifts for ourselves or our friends and family.

For this Christmas, I welcome any pieces from Prada’s Resort 2014 Gifts collection. Inspired by Hawaiian vacations with florals and holiday motifs that beckon an island getaway, these are fun accessories to ease any winter blues. I love the kitsch nature of the bold graphic designs, only Prada can turn ‘tacky’ to chic. All those tropical leaves and florals makes me want to travel! I love the idea of embellishing all my bags with those colourful luggage tags to give it that holiday spin. Instant holiday makeover!

The small leather goods from coin purses to wallets will inject holiday joy when you flash them out from your pockets. Ain’t that going to bring any smiles to any friends and family like all holidays do? I want the tiger coin purse or the wallets with the sunset/palm trees motifs.

Below: Such cute coin purses... The tiger one is my must-have!
I don’t know about you... but Prada Resort 2014 Gifts collection makes me look forward to summer 2014 already. I am keenly awaiting the printed bags... but for the time being, these little vacation inspired accessories will stand in to ease the wait. I sense a little festive treat coming this weekend for me!


Source: Prada

No comments: