Tuesday 18 March 2008

The Material Boy #41



Dsquared2 Military Leather Tall Boots - Fall Winter 2008/2009

Finally a better pic of these 'macho' tall boots I am drooling over since my last post on DSquared2. I prefer the taller brown ones. There is something about the many eyelets and high cut of these boots that makes me crave them badly. I think this is such a cool look. Especially when I am holiday in winter. It would warm the legs and would look great on a tall guy like me.

Keeping my shoe radar on high alert when next season arrives. Another sought-after item after the Balenciaga open toe boots which I missed. Grrrr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word to describe the boots... IRRESISTIBLE.

But I can only admire as I know it won't look good on me because I am somewhat vertically challenged. Plus I have slightly thicker calfs. Only long svelte legs will complement these. Sigh...

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Indeed, those boots are TDF! I hope I can somehow find it somewhere. you know these boots will probably not make it to Singapore. Club 21 dun bring it D2 footwear. grrr...have to go hongkong or europe or online to get these.

Tall boots 'cuts' off your legs and do make them shorter. Wear what works for you. :-) I think becos I am tall, I should be able to pull it off:-P