Thursday 19 February 2009

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #21



Scarf And That Gorgeous Purple Metallic Lace-ups

It's New York Fashion Week! Time for people watching. Here's 2 looks that I love!

Look 1: Love the way the scarf (it's not wool, but most likely silk, I would love to do that with one from Hermès:-) is wrapped around the neck. Isn't it great to be able to do layering in colder weather? We need layering here in SG!

Look 2: Next up, matchy matchy, from jacket trimming to the purple metallic coloured lace-ups...Lanvin?

Nice:-) Preppy cool.

Source: www.style.com, www. altamiranyc.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Rene Schaller said...

I like the grey cardigan, would like to have it in my closet!

oh fudge said...

you can't do that with an Hermès scarf. it won't bulk up like that. with an Hermès cashmere GM shawl though, that's possible. :-)

Anonymous said...

Saw the Lanvin jacket (probably the last session - in grey and light mustard trimmings) on sale at Barneys NY ... US$599.