Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Material Boy #254


Marc By Marc Jacobs Coral Sun Cotton Twill Shorts With Piping

My love for orange colour this season has been made widely known here:-) Now beyond leather goods, it extends to selected clothing items as well:-)

Look what I found to perfectly match up with all the orange leather goods I amassed over the last 2 months, it's a cute and cheery Marc By Marc Jacobs Orange Cotton Twill Shorts With Piping. I have seen this pair of shorts at the Marc By Marc Jacobs store in Ngee Ann City, but in bright neon like pink. I think that colour is too over-bearing and perhaps I do not have the courage to flaunt it yet. So this pair of coral sun, in simpler description, Orange shorts will be a good alternative. Colours are bright and not too overdone. I also like the piping design which gives it that sartorial (tuxedo) flair. Will make your summer attire have just that bit of zesty boost of colours! I wonder why Singapore stores always do not bring in colours or designs that I like.

Retail price: US $158. Where to buy: Nordstrom

No comments: