Friday 29 May 2009

Service With A 'HUGE' Smile!


My Lad Musician Brooch Purchase Got Mentioned On Blackbird...

Thanks guys! It seems the kind guys/ladies at Blackbird's blog picked up on my recent post about my purchase of the Lad Musician Flower Brooch:-P

Cool! Fellow shopping fans, do check out their online store here for many interesting brands (eg. Robert Geller, Rag and Bone, Opening Ceremony, Juilus). And they even have a blog to give news and info about their merchandise and store happenings:-)

What a cool store. We should have more shops like these in Singapore.

Source: Blackbird

2 comments:

oh fudge said...

I missed your reveal, Kev!

Anyway, I like your brooch. I want one for myself.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Allan, get one too!

And did you see the Nivea ad?:-P No reaction?:-P