Saturday 12 June 2010

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #105


Below: Balmain Jeans + Double Breasted Jacket + Repetto White Leather Shoes = Rockin' Cool!






Neon Coloured Balmain Homme Jeans

I never thought any guy can pull off a neon coloured jeans in this day and age, even if it's Balmain.

Well, this guy does! I love him pairing up those hot Spring Summer 2010 Balmain Homme Jeans with a double breasted jacket and cool Repetto Shoes (The brand's shoes are inspired by Ballerina shoes! Available at Ambush at Mandarin Gallery, Singapore).

Balmain
's rock chic appeal may be waning... but those jeans design fast becoming a classic with the signature ribbed panel and flattering cut!

Source: Fashionsnap

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats hardly 'neon'. No one can pull solid neon...it's just undertone

Unknown said...

I must to tell you, that you're hot. ;)

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hi Micha, u mean the guy in this post right?:-P I'd say thanks on his behalf:-P

Thanks for the support.

Kevin:-P

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Anonymous, it's neon... I have seen this in person. Not your usual pale yellow.