Thursday 9 September 2010

My MANy Bags News #261



Below: Apparently, George Craig was in Burberry's Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaign... such beautiful melancholic eyes:-)


Exclusive Video Of George Craig (One Night Only) for Burberry's 'London's Fashion Night Out', 8 Sep 2010

Check out this new video under the music initiative of Burberry Acoustic featuring Indie Band 'One Night Only' member, George Craig performing for London Fashion's Night Out last evening. Walking down Bond Street towards Burberry's Bond Street Store... it's such a trip down memory lane watching the video, where I was just there last year for Burberry's show:-) (Unfortunately, I had to turn down the invitation this year. Next season Burberry, I hope to make it!:-P)

I miss London. Meanwhile, savour the mesmerisng vocals and sounds of the song 'Chemistry' while taking in the sights and sounds of last night's major worldwide fashion event. I love the crowd cheer at the end of the video!:-P Who attended? Share your experience here!

Fashion week frenzy is drawing near!

Source: Burberry

No comments: