Thursday 6 January 2011

My MANy Bags Sales Updates #56


Club 21: Blackjack Black Bazaar Sale! Up to 80% off!

Hello everyone, I am back! Today is here with reality pouring back in. But at least I find a piece of good news in my inbox this morning... yes, a news that brings great joy for shopping fans waiting for some serious good bargains.

As I have mentioned before, multi-label Blackjack will be rebranded as Club 21b in 2011. It's time now to bid farewell our beloved Blackjack, as well as to grab some great sale deals, up to 80% off before the new Club 21b store is due in mid Jan 2011.

Drop by Forum The Shopping Mall, #01-10 this Friday till Sunday (7 - 9 Jan) to bag yourself some fantastic pieces while celebrating the last moments of this cutting edge store!

See you there! Share your finds here too:-)

Source: Club 21 Global

No comments: