Wednesday 19 January 2011

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #146


Below: This 'Mr Style Inspiration' has done it again (from Alexander McQueen Skull Clutch to Giacomorelli Lepoard Studded Loafers)... he surprises me every time I see his pics on street style blogs. Love his Lanvin Fall Winter 2010 Mens Camouflage Double Breasted Jacket and those gorgeous yellow soled Lanvin Snakeskin Slip-ons! I think his feather vest is from Ann Demeuleemester and that is also TDF! Fabulous interplay of the luxe and the rough... His statement bag resembling a hot water bottle makes you cannot help but notice him... Quirky but chic!


Below: I love his grey wool pants, in a slightly looser fit to contrast the slim cut blazer...



Below: Lanvin Camouflage Print Blazer from Fall Winter 2010...


Below: The yellow soled Lanvin Snake skin slip-ons is gorgeous...who has ever seen these in real? SG store did not stock this:-(


Below: Ann Demeuleemester Feather Vest... sold out at www.restir.com


Below: Prada's SS2011 Menswear is bold with colours and also makes a huge style statement with those thick soled brogues...


Below: Prada's SS2011 thick soled brogues... SGD$1450...


Below: Colourful oversized sweater from Prada SS2011 is also a statement making piece, a must have for the new season...


Statement Shoes And Bags

They say clothes make the man. But I'd say statement shoes and bags is just like icing on the cake to make the man and outfits even more outstanding.

Check out these 2 Milan guys... each wearing statement pieces from the runways, but always with an eye catching accessory... be it those Lanvin Snake Skin Shoes and Hot Water Bottle Bag... or thick soled brogues only Prada can conceived...

I am again inspired!

Source: Lanvin, Prada, The Fashionist, Restir

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr Style's Hot bottle bag is by Bagiogia!!!
http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=ListOfProd&des=L8L&cat=&season=actual&gender=men&group=

Shane B said...

I told you that I have a serious crush on this guy right? I think bright yellow (mimosa, I just learned from you) is his favorite color cause he always has something on him that's in this color! Do you know who he is? ... now I'm stalking him ... --!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Oh Mimosa is Balenciaga Pre-Spring 2011 colour swatch...lol