Thursday 12 May 2011

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #173


Below: Jude Law wears the hottest shoe of SS2011! Prada Wingtips Espadrilles, I want!


Below: The different colours of these highly coveted shoes... LOVE!

Jude Law Wears The Hottest Shoe For Spring Summer 2011: Prada Wingtips Espadrilles

Handsome Jude Law wears the hottest shoe of the season... a design that sold out in many stores worldwide and still on the wishlist of many fans. Yes, Prada Wingtips Espadrilles fever has hit Mr Jude Law as well!

But did Jude Law do those amazing shoes justice? I am afraid more could be done with his outfit to compliment the design of those amazing shoes. He may looked comfortable and nice with his jacket, jeans and t-shirt look. Come on, wear something a bit unique, like a smart blazer and shirt look to bring those expensive shoes to the spotlight:-) Having said that, I still love Jude Law and those Prada shoes!

Check out my facebook fan page for more pics. 'LIKE' my fan page if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Upscalehype, Prada

No comments: