Thursday 18 April 2013

Gender Bender #65

Below: I am already a fan of 3.1 Phillip Lim's 31 Hour Bag... But this Spring Summer 2013 Cerulean Blue colour makes me want to add another to my bag collection. Such a cheerful colour for summer time and beyond:-)


3.1 Phillip Lim Spring Summer 2013 'Cerulean Blue' 31 Hour Bag

It may be time to add another 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘31 Hour’ Bag to my bag collection:-P  All thanks to the new Spring Summer 2013 Cerulean Blue that is updating the functional urban bag with new desirability. Who doesn’t like a spot of colour during Spring Summer time? I know I do:-)

And blue is the best colour for guys to ride the colour trend without appearing too feminine or flamboyant. The bright cerulean blue (made ‘famous’ by mention in the movie ‘The Devil Wears Prada’ by Miranda Priestly (played by Meryl Streep) is just the right shade of blue to give cheer and fun to your summer style. Complimenting the minimal and modern design of the 31 Hour Bag seamlessly, the bright coloured bag now not only transcend daytime or night time but also summer season as well. The versatile hue is timeless and enduring, adding a pop of much welcome colour any time of the year.

The cerulean blue 3.1 Phillip Lim Bag retails for USD795 (bi-colour version) or USD750 for the single colour variant.

Below: 3.1 Phillip Lim's 31 Hour Bag may be positioned as a women's bag, but the generous size and minimalist modern design make it look just as good for men. I have a black version and can attest to it's appeal on guys:-) This Cerulean blue/Putty bi-colour version just reinforce the bag's desirability... (Pic below from Farfetch.com)
  

Click here for more pics of 3.1 Phillip Lim's 31 Hour Bag in SS2013 Cerulean Blue on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: 3.1 Phillip Lim

1 comment:

Mikko said...

I really like the 31 Hour Bag and that blue version is devine!