Thursday 20 March 2014

Zara Spring Summer 2014 Flower Bomber Jacket

Below: My new Zara Flower Bomber Jacket... My outfit today was not exactly matching... but it does show the bomber jacket works with shorts and sneakers. I am wearing a BlackBarrett Plaid Shirt, Que Masqueline Sailboat Shorts, DKNY Metallic Gold Mesh Sneakers, Saint Laurent and Hermès Bracelets...
Below: Love the colours and floral patterns on this Zara SS2014 Flower Bomber Jacket... SGD139... Now in stores at Ngee Ann City, Singapore!
 
Flower Power Season: Zara SS2014 Mens Flower Bomber Jacket

If you have been paying attention to the runway trends... Floral prints are a major theme for many designers from Prada to Gucci to Ami and many more. So I was enjoying my day off today out and about town and stumbled upon a Zara piece that fits this new season's trend!

Welcome my Zara Flower Bomber Jacket at SGD139. The colours of black, amber, reds and blues blends perfectly without behind too overbearingly feminine. The cropped cut and polyester material is both sporty and polished. Crease resistant too! Please also note that the prints varies for each piece. I tried on a piece with 2 red floral portion near each of the pockets. I decided I wanted a less outstanding piece and opted for a cleaner version afterwards.

Can't wait to work some flower power this weekend!
Source: Zara

No comments: