Sunday 10 February 2008

My Bag Collection #12



Zara Canvas Travel Bag With Printed Croc Leather Trim

Good things do come cheap sometimes...so I was over the top when I first saw this beautiful bag in Zara (Ladies Department..oops...but who cares.) at Liat Towers. This bag reminds me of holidaying in St. Tropez (my dream destination should I go for honeymoon) with the stripe canvas, nice printed croc leather trim and handles. Roomy but not overwhelming in size, and the most interesting part of the bag design, the magnetic closure that is in the middle and 2 sides of the bag. Nice colour combination as well. It is low maintenance (okay...maybe have to take care not to spill red wine over the white canvas) but you can probably chuck it in the airline cabin or take it on board some cruise liner and headed for the French Riveria.:-) I need a holiday!

Retail price: SGD $149. Where to buy: Zara Boutique at Liat Towers

2 comments:

Bagaholicboy said...

great bag at a good price! i may just get one myself! ;) cheers on your purchases!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Thank you! I just use the bag today. It is such a nice bag to use and carry around.:-) Hope you get the bag as well. The bag looks more expensive than it is:-)and I like reading your blog. Nice taste in bags.

Kevin