Wednesday 6 August 2008

Ad Campaigns & Catalogues #10



Hermès Fall Winter 2008/2009

While checking out Brieuc75's blog:-) (He's back from his holiday! How envious of me!), I came across the new Hermès fall winter ad campaign for men and women. Amongst all the dozens of fall winter ads, Hermès has got one of the best ads this season, at least to me. Aside from Gucci, this campaign is now one of my favourites. I especially love the 'model pulling the ox(????)' ad. :-) How interesting:-) and different...WOW. The whole winter mood is perfectly captured. And the house's signature orange just pops out from the grayish mountain background. Wonderful shot. It also features the new Hermès Jypsière on the animal. So now even animals want to tote an Hermès bag? No wonder the waiting list gets longer and longer. :-( Just kidding.

No comments: