Monday 18 August 2008

The Material Boy #144




Lanvin Suede And Patent Burgundy Leather Captoe Trainers

I am in a Lanvin craze! Especially after seeing the spring summer 2009 mens collection, I am more in love with this brand. Although the Fall Winter 2008/2009 styles are not exactly to my taste, they never cease to impress me with their accessories range. Their shoes is simply stunning!

This pair of gray suede and patent burgundy leather captoe trainers is a variation of their staple shoe design, but always refreshed with new colours and materials. I love the contrast of suede and patent leather, and the colour combination is the real winner here. The white soles also allows more match ups to different wardrobe styles and colour schemes, so this is truly a versatile shoe. Wear it with shorts without socks or pair with jeans, I think the patent captoe will be a 'scene' stealer, eye catching and glamourous. Club 21 Mens stocks this shoe.

Retail price: SGD $839. Where to buy: Club 21 Mens at Four Seasons Hotel

No comments: