Sunday 1 February 2009

My MANy Bags News #39


Louis Vuitton Graffiti Launch in SG Delayed Till 16 Feb 09!

Not again...another delay for the launch date. Was supposed to be 2 Feb (Tommorrow). First learned about it on Purseforum. But I just called LV hotline...and they told me so too. What is happening? All these delays...it seems they are playing a marketing hype up game. And from some purseforum members, the SAs are selling to regulars already. So what is what? Not launched and yet regulars get the priority to buy first? Okay, then be frank and say it is open to regulars first and the public will get to buy them until 16 Feb. What a way to hype up the anticipation. Seriously, I am getting weary. Might boycott them altogether. Or can I? Highly doubt so.:-P I do not like being 'powerless'! Help! :-P Bummer.

2 comments:

Dirty Butt said...

i almost purchased the zippy coin wallet while in NY last week:)
your BLOG ROCKS!!!

Dirty Butt said...

i almost purchased the zippy coin wallet while in NY last week:)
your BLOG ROCKS!!!