Sunday 13 September 2009

The Runway Sniper #37





3.1 Phillip Lim Spring Summer 2010 Mens Shoes

Another applause to Phillip Lim for turning out a resoundingly relaxed and somewhat 'geek-chic' collection for Spring Summer 2010. Traditional menswear pieces given softer and more relaxed cuts, while some transparency to inject certain masculine vulnerability. A highly wearable collection to look forward to.

But what attracts me most are the footwear...especially this open-toe, lace and buckle detail version which comes in a soothing palette of soft blues, beiges and also chocolate brown. Someone hook up some Phillip Lim menswear for Singaporean men!

Source: WWD

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the collection, but I don't know why they're so heavy with the air brushing. I mean is it me or does the model have a really werid neck thing happening int he first picture.

ego said...

love the collection!!

Unknown said...

is the first one a double-breasted jumpsuit? what a vision. the bag looks a little Balenciaga. i dig the shoes as well. great collection.

Anonymous said...

Everything is LOVE. and I want the shoes........

Anonymous said...

I like the bag, reminds me of the leather briefcase from Prada seasons ago.