Thursday 12 November 2009

Gender Bender #52



Givenchy Spring Summer 2010 Pandora Bags

I knew it! Givenchy's Pandora bags from this season will make a recurrance for Spring Summer 2010 season:-) Such a well designed and unique shape for a bag is too good to waste on just one season:-) I am a huge fan. The medium size versions are perfect for a guy. Now I am lusting even more for the bag, especially seeing how Spring Summer 2010 will feature a 'ostrich claw' printed leather version (Unlikely to be real ostrich claw skin, I doubt real it is that big). It's still gorgeous even though it is not the real thing, the ash beige colour is simply divine:-)

I am however, not so sure about the optical print version.

What say you?

Source: Style.com

9 comments:

MythFash said...

Gorgeous bag!!! I fell in love with this shape's bag...
Another Givenchy bag I love is a nightingale for men...
;-)

LuxuryObsessed.com said...

I like! But, I found the opening a bit small for the size of the bag. Do both zippers open and the entire top of the bag fold over for a large top opening?

Nico said...

The beige screams simplicity. BUt the other one is a little on the busy side. But if you like the, i don't wanna say tribal, print then it's good!

Lonso said...

I am in love with your blog and I love the fact that you cater to men!!!

http://studdedleatherlips.blogspot.com/

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Oh Sean (Luxuryobsessed), the top opening is really big, so no worries about easy access to the contents. The leather is also much softer, so it slouches and collapse to a nice shape. The lower zip pocket is more for smaller items. I love the bag, it's a very unique shape that I have not seen in other bags. U can also sling it on your shoulders as a messenger bag.

LuxuryObsessed.com said...

Perfect for Saturdays when I don't go to the gym!

Unknown said...

goodness gracious. love this shape! what's the damage, dare i ask?

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Yes, Sean, great for carefree days outabout town!

and Tom, the regular leather versions this season costs Eur 980.:-P before VAT exemption in Europe.

Shane B said...

It's a great bag and it definitely looks like the YSL besace bag you have..