Monday 13 December 2010

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #140


Below: Matching outfits for couple... so last decade. How about matching hot IT bags of the moment...such as this pair from Céline. I need that man tote!





Céline Totes For Him And Her


After seeing this pic, it affirms I need to locate that tote that the guy is carrying. I have featured this Céline leather tote before here... and now I really really want it!

And both the tote and the luggage tote makes a great 'couple bag', dun you think?:-P How sweet.

Such alluring beauty, purest in form and function. Cèline is LOVE!

Source: Wayne Tippetts, Céline, Jak and Jil

6 comments:

menshoeholic said...

i am quite resistant to carrying a lady's bag, but this Celine's work is gorgeous! I will not hesitate to carry it!
nice!

Unknown said...

I saw the celine tote for 'him' at the on display at Celine Ngee Ann City last week! Quick! :D

Shane B said...

I've been in desperate find for the "man tote" since I first saw it here in your blog, but it was from past seasons, so no luck at all. I also consider the luggage tote but it was a bit too feminine for me --! Please do tell me if you find one:)

http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag! I like the luggage tote preferably in the black!! UGH to die for.. The other Celine bag I love is the thin leather tote bag with the zippers on either side! oHHHhh awww Ughhh lol!!

http://foryourSATISFASHION.com

Unknown said...

hi kevin! do you have any idea how much this tote costs? thanks a bunch dear!

happy holidays!

xoxo

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

It's SGD 2150.