Friday 12 June 2009

My MANy Bags Lookbook #04




Fall Inspirations

For next season, I am inspired by Japanese label, Julius and the concept of pairing longer tops with shorter blazers (I just got my Raf Simons Ruched Back Blazer tailored again to become slimmer). Something darker and melancholic for winter, edited to suit me:-). Slim and trim with strong accessories such as the weird Pierre Hardy Open Toe Shoes and Givenchy's Chain Trim Duffle bag. It's time to get tough and 'creepy' (Ann Demeulemeester's Beetle Brooch does the trick!) for colder, harsher weather:-P

Source: Julius, Givenchy

3 comments:

Andy said...

Is Julius available in Sg?

Couture Prince said...

This outfit is sophisticated and chic! Love the black...

Jay Puc said...

I found my new favorite blog! im a bag junkie! I want them all!!!