Tuesday 23 June 2009

The Runway Sniper #31


Below: I love the first washed canvas tote! Vintage in feel with lots of personality...


Below: The hobo style bag on the left is also my favourite...interesting:-)


Below: Comes in a leather version as well (left)...


Below: Those boots are definitely made for walking...gorgeous!


Below: Joe (00o00) was at the Burberry showroom in Milan...he took a close up pic to share with us the details of these beautiful boots:-) Love the leather...feels very comfortable and worn in:-) Again...vintage and aged...



Below: Backstage at Neil Barrett Spring Summer 2010...thanks to Joe for the pic! I would at least grab and feel some muscle on those half naked cuties:-P Did you?:-P ooops...did I just say that?!?!


Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2010 Men's Accessories

Further to my post on the Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2010 collection, here's a closer look at the coveted bags I am lusting over already. Washed canvas, utilitarian designs...masculine and practical. Which man does not like tough bags like these where you can throw around nonchalantly and still look full of suaveness:-P

Beyond, those amazing bags, Joe (of 00o00 fame) was in Milan, doing us Baked Beans Boys club proud with an insider look at the recent fashion week. If you are a true fashion fan, it is truly a dream to experiene the action in person! He has graciously shown me a pic he captured in the Burberry showroom of the amazingly slouchy and gorgeous Chelsea boots as seen on the runway. 'Good looking' footwear gives me shoe orgasm!:-P hahaha. Thanks Joe, you should have snagged them secretly (hehe)! And please share more stories of your Milan adventures soon:-)

Lastly, what of this pic from backstage at Neil Barrett? Keenly awaiting to hear how you fare in the face of all the cute half naked models ...:-P Spill those 'juicy stories'!:-) For updates...check out his blog:-)

Source: 00o00, www.men.style.com

3 comments:

whats-he-wearing.com said...

lol it's chaos backstage! milan was a blast, i had great fun :)

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

I bet you do. Wonder if I can keep my hands to myself if I see so many cuties around:-P...oops..I will be barred from all these events if I do that. hahaha. It's a 'fantasy':-P

Happy day to you! Me zzzzzzz...dreaming of half naked models tonight:-P

pinklabbit said...

i shouldnt be saying this but i like the backpack >.<